Six animated shorts about discrimination and being different.
1. "Daydream" talks about dealing with people with disability. It homes in on the daily life of a father with a daughter whose hands and feet are deformed.
2. "Animal Farm" relies on the rough-and-ready feel of stop-motion clay animation to create a satire of bullying and mob dynamics.
3. "At Her House" paints a devastating picture of gender inequality within a marriage.
4. "Flesh and Bone" gently pillories superficiality and the obsession with outward appearance.
5. "Bicycle Trip" focuses on the discrimination experienced by foreign workers in Korea.
6. "Be a Human Being" looks at the way young Koreans are barely treated as human beings before they get to university.
(Source: ANIWEBLOG, ASIANDB, Jeonju)
Recent EpisodesAll Episodes
No Episodes Found